Wednesday, June 4, 2008

M.I.A.

Oh my goodness, where have I been??! So sorry I haven't written in awhile. So much has happened! I just turned 24, I had my New York debut in a little musical reading called Finding Frida Kahlo, and I was working at Chelsea on top of it all! I'm pooped. Anyway, since I'm at work right now I can't write an extensive blog. I thought I would just let you all know that I'm alive, doing well, and will update soon with a real big mama blog about Frida, my b-day, and much much more!


Aaaaand since I'm a nice fella, here are some videos and a pic of things that have recently caught my eye.


First of all, Madonna's new video for her song Give It 2 Me just came out. She looks pretty great. I mean....she's in her underwear. For real, Madge? Oh yes, for real.



I just downloaded this song called I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry. I thought it was a little gem that I had discovered that no one else knew about, but apparently it's like #2 on iTunes right now or something like that. She actually used to be a Christian artist! Anyway, I LOVE this song. The video is kinda blah, but I must admit I have a bit of a crush on this girl. Weird......but appropriate for this song! Take a look, she cute. Think she might have some staying power?




Last but not least, since this entry is called M.I.A., here's a video by the actual M.I.A.! This girl has got crazy history and her musical presentation is unlike anything I have seen in years! I really like her but some find her a little too out there. I happen to really LIKE people who aren't afraid to be outlandish with their music and style. Here's her song Jimmy from her last album Kala. Just a warning......it's COLORFUL.




And did everyone see this picture that recently came out in the news?!!! A new Indian tribe has been found in Brazil! HOLY SHIT!!!!! Look at them shooting arrows at the plane! I love this stuff, especially since I used to live in Brazil. Apparently there are bunches of undiscovered tribes in Brazil and Peru. Crazy, right?


I love you all. I'll be back with a big bad blog entry real soon!

No comments: