Sunday, September 14, 2008

Liar

My last post said I would write something soon. Ha. Hence the title of this entry.

I've been a touch busy. Paul came back to NYC about three weeks ago and we've been having a blast. A lot of other stuff has happened to keep me busy (some good, some just plain old shitty) so I haven't really had much time to sit myself down and blog. Sorry!

But here I am! Last time I blogged I was in Boston. After that I went back to NYC to finish up at Chelsea Studios, pack up all my crap, and say bye to my friends. I am now in DC where I'm rehearsing for The Kennedy Center's production of The Phantom Tollbooth.

So far I am having an absolute blast. The cast is great, the show is really cute, kids are gonna love it, and I am loving the fact that I get to play a zillion crazy fun characters. It's hard work, though!!! You have to be giving all your energy 100% of the time, especially for kids!!! By the end of a rehearsal day I just wanna lay my tired ass down.....and I do.

Anyway, I'm actually pretty tired right now so I don't really wanna write much. Also, Paul left today and I won't get to see him till December so I'm a little blue.

This cheered me up :)


So did this of course! Only 15 days left till Sticky&Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love you all.

2 comments:

Miss Clark said...

15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul said...

first of all, Miss M better sing! and second of all Opera's crazy!