Monday, February 18, 2008

I Love New York

My second blog! This is PROGRESS, people.



Well, I'm sure most of the people who will end up visiting this blog know exactly who I am and what I do and what I'm like, etc. But just in case some random person happens to stumble through I guess I should let that person know a little about myself, right? Right!



Again, my name is Jonny. I'm 23 and I now live in New York City. Before making the leap to this enormous city I lived in Virginia, Maryland, Brazil, Bolivia, Hawai'i, Nicaragua, Michigan, and Boston! Insanity. As crazy as all that traveling was I wouldn't trade it for anything, of course. Hopefully I can find some random pics from my life way back then; the days when I was just a little jungle boy running around barefoot in a loincloth catching snakes and climbing trees while my mother roasted the boar my father had caught earlier in the day with his bow and arrow.

Seriously.

But I have most definitely digressed. Back to my point! I'm gonna try to dig up some pics from way back then to show you guys how it all really went down. I'll also keep everyone up to date on what happens day to day here in the big city! That is, if I can muster up the will to keep this blog up. We'll see! It's already a lot more fun than I thought it was gonna be!

I'm hungry, though, so you'll have to wait till later to see what happens on this rainy day in New York City. Suspense! Can you feel it?!

And I'm off...

No comments: