Thursday, February 21, 2008

San Diego stole my guy...boo...

Paul left for San Diego today. This is a terrible thing and also kind of a good thing. It's terrible, well, because I miss my boo! It's kind of a good thing because it's like practice.

Paul recently got a great job. He just joined the tour of The Backyardigans!!! I'm not quite sure what The Backyardigans really are but they're on Nickelodeon I think. Apparently this is what they look like...

Cute. Paul's gonna be playing an egg, a footman(whatever the hell that is), a dragon and some other crazy stuff, too. I don't see an egg or footman(?) up there but maybe that purple spotted thing is a dragon. Maybe? Hmmm...

Anyway, I'm very proud of him and am so excited to see him performing...especially as an egg. I love it!

What sucks is that he's gonna be leaving for 8 months. EIGHT. OCHO. Ouch. That's a lot of months. Especially since we haven't really been going out for that long and I was looking forward to seeing where all this would go. Also, since I haven't really had a boyfriend for a while and I've been having a lot of fun. But what I'm saying is that his little trip to San Diego is practice for me, you know what I'm saying?

Anyway, I'm kinda rambling without a point now. No good! I gotta run cause I'm gonna go watch The Spiderwick Chronicles at the IMAX theater! WOO! Hopefully I'll be back on tonight to write about the movie and especially about my trip out to JFK airport to drop off Paul. That damn airport might as well be in Egypt. LONGEST SUBWAY TRIP OF MY LIFE!!!

Bye for now.


No comments: