Friday, April 11, 2008

Where be Jonny?

Oh my GOODNESS I haven't written in ages and I am so so sorry. I've been working on an entry for about two weeks now but I have yet to post it so this one will have to do for now. The one I'm working on has bunches of pictures to keep you all entertained so hopefully it'll make up for my lack of recent blogs!

Anyway, I'm doing well. I've been working and auditioning a lot recently which is great. No callbacks yet but I guess this is all just part of the process. OH! Except for one appointment for another Kennedy Center tour! WOO! That would be amazing and so much fun. That audition happens next week so wish me luck everyone!

I have a lot to write about in the coming weeks so you all better be prepared! I'm talking about karate lessons, auditions, free movie screenings.......and the highlight of April, the moment I have been waiting for since 2005, the icing on the cake on what has been a pretty great month so far.....the release of Madonna's new album HARD CANDY on April 29th!!!!!!!! Yes. Oh yessssssssssssss.

Here's the new video for 4 Minutes. I hope you all like it.....it's nuts!


Here's another video to make you all giggle a bit. I'm sure many of you have seen it. I've watched it countless times but it still gets me every time.......


Love you all :) Bye.

2 comments:

Miss Clark said...

the video is so dope! when they dance together.... um, hot.

Anonymous said...

Jonny that little kid looks JUST like YOU when you were little - you should post a pic of you at that age...
love you

Andrea