Friday, July 11, 2008

Post Secret

My newspaper this morning featured a little article about a website called Postsecret.blogspot.com. Since I usually have some time at work to wander around the Internet I decided to give the website a look. It turned out to be really interesting! People send this man, Frank is his name I think, postcards with their deepest, darkest secrets written on them. Some aren't so deep, some aren't dark at all, but they are usually pretty fun. Here are some examples.....

I've actually done something kinda similar to this one. Not gonna lie.
This one? :(
Four years? For real?!

I LOVE this one. So 70's and creative. And although being stoned is a thing of the past.....it sure sounds fun!

This one doesn't surprise me for some reason.....

There you have it! Pretty cool, right? I'm gonna add it to my list of other blogs to check out.

Bye!

No comments: