Monday, April 13, 2009

So...

Today, the 12th of April of 2009, Easter Sunday, I went to the Grand Canyon.

It was AMAZING. Simply amazing.

I took about 5, 268, 704 photos which I will share with you all very soon. But not today...I'm really tired.

I thought I should at least post a little something for you all since I've taken a bit of a writing hiatus, though. Here's a few fun videos for your entertainment!

This is Bizkit the sleep walking dog. I'm sure some of you may have already seen this. If not...get ready...


And here's David after the Dentist. I'm almost positive that you have all seen this...but it deserves another round!


And here's a little remix of poor David's dentist experience...wow...


And to top it all off...MADONNA! You all MUST watch this. No excuses. You'll love it.

Bye!

No comments: