Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock........

I am officially in Madonna overload mode and I love it. Her publicity machine has begun and it is plowing through the world FULL FORCE. If you don't care about my Main Diva Bitch then please disregard this entry. If you do care or are just the littlest bit curious then watch this, it's the teaser for her new album Hard Candy which comes out at the end of April........

Dirty 80's trash! This feels sooooooo vintage Madonna to me. I absolutely love it.

And 4 Minutes is definitely growing on me. I bought the single on iTunes and listened to it properly with my sexy Bose headphones.

The song made me wanna get up and dance my ass off.........like a classic good Madonna song should. Go give it a listen. I don't think you'll regret it.

Love you all. Peace.

P.S.: I promise to write a longer blog entry soon. I just had to post that video ;)

1 comment:

Miss Clark said...

did you see the video? I don't get it but it's fucking hot.