Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Please forgive me for being gone so long. The first half of tour ended right before Thanksgiving and for some reason I decided to take a bit of a break from blogging. A lot has happened! Hopefully I'll be able to catch you all up on everything from the past month and a half.

But right now I'm a bit tired...and a bit sad. I'm not gonna get to see Paul or my family for four months so I'm a bit down in the dumps. But the fact that I'm gonna get to travel to places I've never been before definitely cheers me up.

Anyway, we've been driving all damn day so I think it's time for bed. But I obviously wouldn't leave you without something fun! I just came across this video of Beyonce singing The Way We Were for Barbra Streisand at The Kennedy Center Honors event. How fitting, right? I work for the Kennedy Center and I love both Beyonce and Barbra! Enjoy!



Good night!

No comments: